For iPhone users:
1. Open Safari and go to https://www.medfusion.net/secure/portal/index.cfm?...
2. At the bottom of your phone screen you will see options that include an icon that looks like a box with and arrow coming out of the top
3. Click on that icon and select “Add to Home Screen”
4. A new page will open, click “Add” in the top right corner
For Android users:
1. Open Chrome for Android and go to https://www.medfusion.net/secure/portal/index.cfm?...
2. Click on the menu button
3. Click on “Add to Homes Screen”
4. You will be able to enter a name for the shortcut and then Chrome will add it to you home screen